Richland College Emeritus Program
The Emeritus plus 50 Program provides affordable, quality education to enable individuals 50 and over to stay intellectually challenged and enriched, physically fit and socially connected through stellar services. It offers volunteer opportunities to promote Richland College student success and builds community partnerships by providing life long learning at retirement facilities.
Our FREE email newsletter, Emeri-News, can keep you in the Emeritus plus 50 loop! Receive our printable monthly schedule and be informed of our daily, weekend and evening offerings and lectures. Receive timely and informative updates via email regarding tours, class changes, upcoming events, and more!
Call here to subscribe to Emeri-News: 972-238-6100
Collin County Community College District is a student and community-centered institution committed to developing skills, strengthening character, and challenging the intellect.
Through its campuses, centers and programs Collin County Community College District fulfills its statutory charge to provide:
- Academic courses in the arts and sciences to transfer to senior institutions.
- Technical programs, leading to associate degrees or certificates, designed to develop marketable skills and promote economic development.
- Continuing adult education programs for academic, professional, occupational and cultural enhancement.
- Developmental education and literacy programs designed to improve the basic skills of students.
- A program of student development services and learning resources designed to assist individuals in achieving their educational and career goals.
- Workforce, economic, and community development initiatives designed to meet local and statewide needs.
- Other purposes as may be directed by the Collin Board of Trustees and/or the laws of the State of Texas.
Contact former TIer Bob Wacker (look in Directory Search) for info.